Top California Dental Implants Specialists with More Than 20 Years of Experience!
If you are missing a tooth or more, you may miss your natural smile or the ability to chew food you desire comfortably. Perhaps, you have experienced headaches, muscle strains, an inability to speak clearly, or uncomfortable situations at work or with your friends. Dental implants are the best long-term solution to replace your missing teeth and repair your smile while maintaining the original teeth functions and preserving facial contour.
To talk to Dr. Maryam Horiyat and our team of American Board-Certified Periodontists or Dental Implant Specialists about treatment options for your missing teeth, please call ((949) 364-9600 or in Mission Viejo today.
The Modern Solution to a Missing or Damaged Tooth: Dental Implant
Affordable Teeth Replacement Options for Every Smile!
Dental implants blend seamlessly into the smile to replace missing teeth. As you bite and chew with the attached dental crown, bridge, or denture, the dental implants provide the same bone stimulation as a natural root of tooth, which keep your bone levels healthy and protect the integrity of your smile. Dental implants are the only method in restorative dentistry that can give you a new set of teeth that you can clean and chew same as with natural teeth.
Implants are versatile. If you are only missing one tooth, one implant plus one replacement tooth will do the trick. If you are missing several teeth in a row, a few strategically placed implants can support a permanent bridge (a set of replacement teeth). Similarly, if you have lost all of your teeth, a full bridge or full denture can be permanently fixed in your mouth with a strategic number of implants.
What Are Dental Implants?
What Happens If Missing Teeth Are Not Replaced?
Are You a Good Candidate for Implants?
Almost anyone with missing teeth who possesses good oral and overall health and adequate bone mass in the jaw is a candidate for dental implants. Those who do not have sufficient bone mass can have a procedure called bone grafting.
At Aria Dental, we offer Titanium and Zirconium Dental implant (Metal-free Ceramic Implant). With local anesthesia and sedation dentistry, the tooth extractions and placement of dental implants are a virtually painless procedure.
What Are Dental Implants?
Dental implants, a top dental procedure at Aria Dental, are the modern solution to replace your missing or severely damaged teeth to prevent jaw bone loss. They also provide a fixed solution for your removable partial or complete dentures. The root is normally made of titanium, a bio-compatible metal that integrates with your bone. We also offer all ceramic zirconium implants. Dental implants are positioned into your lower or upper jawbone beneath your gums by our board-certified periodontists or dental implants specialists. The dental implant procedure sometimes requires the assistance of a bone graft to help secure the implants. Once implants are integrated into your bone, Dr. Horiyat will restore your teeth and beautiful smile.
Disadvantages of Missing Teeth:
- Bone loss
- Shifting of neighboring and opposing teeth
- Bite Change
- Pain & discomfort in jaw joint & facial muscles
- Negatively affects peoples’ speech
- Long-term alteration of facial appearance
- Mal-nutrition due to lack of proper chewing
- Missing your natural smile
- Chewing discomfort
Benefits of Dental Implants:
- A firm bite
- Preserve facial structure & Beauty
- No more shame for having missing teeth
- Make you look younger & healthier
- Allow you to eat what you want, not what you have to
- Life-time solution, if properly cared for
- Improve your health and quality of life
- Easy to clean with no diet restriction
- Look attractive and function like natural teeth
Our Dental Implant Success Rate
With all the recent advances in dental implantology, patients should expect their implants to remain in function for many years, quite often a lifetime. The individual success rate for an implant is determined in part by a number of patient factors that may include the amount and quality of the existing bone when the implant was places, the type of restoration and the patient’s hygiene or maintenance program, and life habits.
Timeline for Dental Implants
Your dental implant timeline will depend on your unique needs and multiple other factors. With traditional dental implants, you may need to wait few months before you can receive your restoration. However, we also offer the same-day implant and restoration in just one appointment.
New Beautiful Teeth in 1 Day!
You can have a new set of permanent teeth while you sleep in just one day.
Teeth in 1 Day is a contemporary and innovative restoration that provides patients permanent fixed teeth utilizing as few as four to six dental implants.
Aria Dental in Mission Viejo, California specializes in offering you a new set of teeth in as little as one day by using the All-on-4 treatment for those who are about to lose or have lost all their upper/lower teeth.
"Our dental implant team is dedicated to provide the absolute finest care to each of our patients; we assure each patient a precise and successful treatment, utilizing the latest advances in dental implant technology and Bone Regeneration techniques.” -Maryam Horiyat,D.D.S.
Why choose Aria Dental for Your Dental Implant?
- We offer the most gentle and affordable dental implants with the highest standards and level of patients' safety in our state-of-the-art dental practice.
- Our implant placements are placed by a board-certified periodontists or implant specialists who has more than 20 years of experience.
- We only place FDA approved implants, only made in USA implants.
- We only use the highest quality and the most advanced and studied dental implants of NobelBoicare or Straumann implants.
- Our microsurgical implants are placed in an advanced sterile environment.
- One price, no surprise!
- We offer the latest technology and utilize low radiation digital x-rays and 3D CT-scan.
- We offer Sedation Dentistry for implant placements.
- We offer convenient hours and have Saturday appointments.
- We are a member of American Academy of Implant Dentistry.
- We offer Digital Impression iTero...No more gooey impression materials.
We create your solid porcelain or zirconia (Lava 3M) crown for your implants in one of the best local USA laboratory where they customize it from your unique high precision digital tooth impression by iTero Element.
Need a Second Opinion
If you have received a diagnosis regarding your eligiblity, or ineligibily for dental implants from another dentist and you would like to receive a second opinion from Dr. Horiyat, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us.
To learn more about dental implant or Aria Dental, please contact us today and schedule an appointment at our Mission Viejo, California Office.