Your Go-To Clinic for Dental Implants in Orange County
Dental implants in Orange County are the best long-term solution to replace your missing teeth and repair your smile while maintaining the original teeth functions and preserving facial contour.
Get the Perfect Dental Implants
If you are missing a tooth or more, you may lose your natural smile or the ability to chew food you desire comfortably. Perhaps, you have experienced some of the following:
- Muscle strains
- Inability to speak clearly
- Uncomfortable situations at work or with your friends
Let Aria Dental assist you in getting the perfect dental implants!
Headed by Dr. Maryam Horiyat and the distinguished team of Dental Implant Specialists, Aria Dental is the top provider of top-notch dental services in Southern California.
The Modern Solution to a Missing or Damaged Tooth: Dental Implant
Teeth Replacement Can Make a Big Difference
With dental implants, Aria Dental can provide you with a long-term solution to your damaged teeth. Why settle for removable dentures when you can have the real thing with dental implants?
Our implant roots are made out of the followings:
- Titanium – a metal that can integrate with your jawbone
- Zirconia – a metal-free & ultra-biocompatible ceramic implant root which is an alternative to titanium
At Aria Dental, getting implants has a big advantage:
- The dental implants can give the same bone stimulation as the original root of your tooth.
- This is the only method that could give you teeth that you can clean and chew with.
Aria Dental ensures that you have your teeth placed in full. You can choose to have your implants in a variety of ways:
- Single tooth – if you are missing one tooth
- Multiple teeth – if you are missing a couple of teeth in a row
- Full Denture – if you are missing a full set of teeth in a row
What a Dental Implant Consists of:
Dental implants are the next best thing to permanent teeth. A dental implant has three parts:
- Implant – Made of Titanium or Zirconia, it is surgically put into the patient's jawbone and serves as a root for the crown.
- Abutment – This is attached to the titanium implant, putting the crown in place.
- Crown – The ceramic tooth-like fixture placed onto the abutment.
"Am I Qualified to Get Dental Implants?"
If you have missing teeth but are in great oral or overall health, dental implants may be the best solution for you.
If you don’t have bone mass in the jaw, you can undergo bone-grafting.
Whatever the procedure, we at Aria Dental will make sure that your mouth and teeth will be restored to their former glory.
Get Great Dental Implants in One Day
At Aria Dental, you can easily get new permanent teeth in one day!
Our Teeth in 1 day or All-on 4 dental implant package can help you get the teeth that you’ve always dreamed of. With just four implants and a fixed denture, all your upper and lower teeth can be instantly replaced!
Let Dr. Maryam Horiyat and our American Board-Certified Periodontist and Implant Specialist give you dental solutions for your long-term wellness.
Choose Aria Dental for All Your Dental Care Needs!
- Our dental implants are the most gentle and affordable in the area.
- Both periodontists and implant specialists have 20 years of experience and are members of the American Academy of Implant Dentristy.
- Our implants are FDA-approved and made in the USA from the top and the most reputable dental implant manufacturer.
- Our clinics offer cutting-edge technology, using low radiation digital x-rays and 3D Cone Beam CT-Scan & Digital Impression
- Our implants have only one price! ONE PRICE, NO SURPRISE!
- Our Office is conveniently open from Mondays through Saturdays with late hours being available.
For the best dental implants in Mission Viejo, CA, choose only Aria Dental! For more inquiries or to schedule an appointment, contact Aria Dental immediately!
Are You a Good Candidate for Implants?
Almost anyone with missing teeth who possesses good oral and overall health and adequate bone mass in the jaw is a candidate for dental implants. Those who do not have sufficient bone mass can have a procedure called bone grafting.
At Aria Dental, we offer Titanium and Zirconia Dental Implant (Metal-free Ceramic Implant). With local anesthesia and sedation dentistry, the tooth extraction and placement of dental implants are a virtually painless procedure.
Disadvantages of Missing Teeth:
- Bone Loss
- Shifting of Neighboring & Opposing Teeth
- Bite Change
- Pain & Discomfort in Jaw Joint & Facial Muscles
- Negatively Affects Peoples’ Speech
- Long-Term Alteration of Facial Appearance
- Mal-Nutrition Due to Lack of Proper Chewing
- Missing Your Natural Smile
- Chewing Siscomfort
Benefits of Dental Implants:
- A Firm Bite
- Preserve Facial Structure & Beauty
- Chowing Power: Allow You to Eat What You Want, Not What You Have To
- A Dental Implant doesn’t Come Loose Like A Denture Can
- Dental implants Benefit General Oral Health Because They Don’t Have to Be Anchored to Other Teeth, Like Bridges
- No More Shame for Having Missing Teeth
- Life-Time Solution, If Properly Cared For
- Improve Your Health & Quality of Life
- Easy to Clean with No Diet Restriction
- Function Like Natural Teeth & Look Attractive
- Make You Look Younger & Healthier
Our Dental Implant Success Rate
With all the recent advances in dental implantology, patients should expect their implants to remain in function for many years, quite often a lifetime. The individual success rate for an implant is determined in part by a number of patient factors that may include the amount and quality of the existing bone when the implant was places, the type of restoration and the patient’s hygiene or maintenance program, and life habits.
Timeline for Dental Implants
Your dental implant timeline will depend on your unique needs and multiple other factors. With traditional dental implants, you may need to wait few months before you can receive your restoration. However, we also offer the same-day extraction and implant placement in just one appointment.
New Beautiful Teeth in 1 Day!
You can have a new set of permanent teeth while you sleep in just one day.
Teeth in 1 Day is a contemporary and innovative restoration that provides patients permanent fixed teeth utilizing as few as four to six dental implants.
Aria Dental in Mission Viejo, California specializes in offering you a new set of teeth in as little as one day by using the All-on-4 treatment for those who are about to lose or have lost all their upper/lower teeth.
Why Choose Aria Dental for Your Dental Implant?
- We offer the most gentle and affordable dental implants with the highest standards and level of patients' safety in our state-of-the-art dental practice.
- Our implant placements are placed by a American Board-Certified Periodontists or Implant Specialists who has more than 20 years of experience.
- We only place FDA approved implants, only made in USA implants.
- We only use the highest quality and the most advanced and studied dental implants of NobelBoicare or Straumann implants.
- Our microsurgical implants are placed in an advanced sterile environment.
- One price, no surprise!
- We offer the latest technology and utilize low radiation digital x-rays and 3D CT-scan.
- We offer Sedation Dentistry for implant placements.
- We offer convenient hours and have Saturday appointments.
- We are a member of American Academy of Implant Dentistry.
- We offer Digital Impression iTero...No more gooey impression materials.
- We create your solid porcelain or zirconia (Lava 3M) crown for your implants in one of the best local USA laboratory where they customize it from your unique high precision digital tooth impression by iTero Element.
Need a Second Opinion
If you have received a diagnosis regarding your eligiblity, or ineligibily for dental implants from another dentist and you would like to receive a second opinion from Dr. Horiyat, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us.
To learn more about dental implant or Aria Dental, please contact us today and schedule an appointment at our Mission Viejo, California Office.
To REQUEST AN APPOINTMENT:
Please call or text us at (949) 364-9600 or