The 5-Star-Rated Mission Viejo Family, Cosmetic, Holistic, & Reconstructive Dentist
Our cosmetic dentist and the founder of Aria Dental, Dr. Maryam Horiyat, strives to guarantee meticulous service of premium quality dental care, the highest level of technology, and a highly experienced team to her patients in a private setting of a multi-specialty office.
- Post Graduated from University of California, San Francisco (UCSF) with Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) in 2006
- Honor Graduated from University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA), With B.S. Degree in 2001
- Certified in Cosmetic Dentistry
- Certified in American Academy of Implant Dentistry from Loma Linda University, School of Dentistry
- Certified in Invisalign & Orthodontics
- Certified in Oral Sedative Dentistry
- Certified in Short-Term Orthodontics (Six-month Smile)
- Certified in Sleep Apnea & Snoring
- Certified in Laser Dentistry
- Certified in Holistic Dentistry
- Certified in Short-Term Orthodontics (Six-Month Smiles©)
- Certified in Mastering the A.R.T and Economics of Minimally-Invasive Smile Design
- Certified in SMART (IAMOT's Safe Mercury Amalgam Technique)
- Certified in Oral Medicine & Toxicology
- Certified in Oxygen / Ozone Therapy
- Certified in Integrative Dental Medicine
Dr. Maryam Horiyat is an honor graduated from University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) in 2001, double majoring in Biochemistry and Human Physiology, and University of California, San Francisco (UCSF) in 2006 with a Doctor of Dental Surgery degree (DDS). She is also certified in Cosemtic Dentisry, in Invisalign & Orthodontics, Laser Dentistry, Sleep Apnea & Snoring, Sedative Dentistry, and Laser Dentistry. She is highly knowledgeable, experienced and skilled in cosmetic dentistry for more than 13 years. She has successfully transformed the smiles of thousands of patients since 2006.
She has the advanced training and experience to accommodate each patient’s exceptional situation and needs by providing an award-winning smile everyone would be proud to have. She treats each case diligently with the utmost priority without compromising patient safety or satisfaction.
Dr. Horiyat believes in continuing education to learn the latest, best techniques that enhance prognosis and patient comfort. As the result of her commitment to excellence through continuing educations, she has accomplished more than 1000 hours of advanced continuing education and her certification in Invisalign® and Botox® treatment from the American Academy of Facial Esthetics.
Her commitment to remain at the forefront of the latest advancements in cosmetic dentistry ensures that patients receive state-of-the-art treatments in the safest, most comfortable, and soothing manner possible.
Our patients feel very contented while getting treatment from Dr. Horiyat, when compared to other offices. Loyalty of our patients is the outcome of their trust; the foundation of their trust is Dr. Horiyat’s meticulous and genuine personality who believes in making lasting impressions with attention to detail and special care.
Professional Associations & Recognitions
- American Dental Association
- California Dental Association
- Holistic Dental Association (HDA)
- International Association of Mercury Safe Dentists (IAMSD)
- International Academy of Oral Medicine & Toxicology (IAOMT)
- American Academy of Ozonotherapy (AAOt)
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Academy of Laser Dentistry
- American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine
- American College of Integrative Dental Medicine (ACIDM)
- DOCS Education for Oral Sedative Dentistry (Anxiety-Free Dentistry)
- Mastering the A.R.T and Economics of Minimally-Invasive Smile Design
- SMART (IAMOT's Safe Mercury Amalgam Technique)
Passion for Giving Back to Our Community
In our community Dr. Horiyat and her team believe in generous giving. In addition to offering patients compassionate and comprehensive dental care, Dr. Horiyat is deeply involved with our community in Mission Viejo and Ladera Ranch. She frequently donates her time, efforts and money to several charitable, non-profit organization throughout Southern California and the world such as children’s Hospital (Chock Hospital) for better health of our children. She also regularly participates in sponsorship for several sport team and high schools team. A greater purpose is to continuously enrich the lives of those that surround her. A